MASIGNASUKAv102
6510051498749449419

India Lack In Talent Or Resources

India Lack In Talent Or Resources
Add Comments
Monday 6 July 2020



India, the country who gave the world a '0', a country who was once known as 'The bird of gold', the country which is the biggest drug supplier cannot be the country which lacks talent yet India is not counted in world's one of the superpower like USA, Russia, China, France. Have you ever thought?


I hope you will take my words seriously. In India, unemployment is touching the sky. If we see in any field Indian people are surely there. Let's take the example of Space And Research- We had Sir APJ Abdul Kalam, In the field of cricket we have legends like Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni, Sachin Tendulkar, Kapil Dev and much more, in chess, we have Grandslam Winner Viswanathan Anand and I can not name each and every person.

Image From Google

The main concern is that India doesn't have resources. Now you will be thinking what do I mean by resources, So assume there is a child who wants to excel in the field of athletics. He can work hard and practice because it's in his hands but if he doesn't get enough carbohydrates or protein he will not get stamina he will get tired very soon. This is what I mean by resources.


Image From Google

I hope I don't need to tell you why people lack resources. Let me inform you about Nisar Ahmad, He is a sprinter who got a gold medal in Khelo India School Games but if you don't know his parents had to take a loan to buy a pair of running spikes because of his parent's meagre wages. This is just one case out of Millions.


I will tell 2 facts from which you can recognise the talent of Indians.

The top 10% of the doctors in US and Europe are Indians.

The person who is supervisor of a company in US making COVID 19 vaccine comes from UP, India. 


I hope I am able to make my point clear.

Akmal

Hello! I am Mohammad Akmal, I am a student blogger. I blog consistently for you. Your support to my articles has been great.